Believing in the importance of cooperation to development and bringing about social change, we provide consultancy, facilitation and research to build and strengthen various forms of collaborative working.
- Partnerships. We contributed to Save the Children Norway’s global study
- Strategic alliances. We wrote a good practice guide to working in alliances in campaigning for Amnesty International.
- Consortia. We facilitated the development of a consortium of three NGOs collaborating on a DFID Partnership Programme Arrangements grant.
- Networks. We designed and facilitated a participatory strategy development process for the environmental network, Scottish Environment LINK.
- Federations. We conducted an organizational review of the global federation of public services unions (PSI).