Believing in the importance of cooperation to development and bringing about social change, we provide consultancy, facilitation and research to build and strengthen various forms of collaborative working.
- Remote Conference design and productionfor Northern Network for Medical Humanities International
We designed and facilitated a virtual participatory process for Health Action International/Medecins sans Frontieres to convene community experts from different disciplines and sectors to develop a network tackling cross-cutting issues around snakebite, resulting in this report.
- Designed a tool to facilitate good collaborative relationships between individuals in different organisations (2019)
- Learning Review of a World Vision International global programme aimed at strengthening the capabilities of national offices’ for partnering (2019)
- Technical support to internal lead person on design of tool to assess capacity for partnering + ‘heath check’ on existing partnerships for WWF UK
- Governance of Multi-Stakeholder Platforms: We developed resources (including a Governance ‘health check’ tool) plus training on this area for International Land Coalition (ILC) (2018-19)
- We planned, coordinated and managed a variety of education visits, workshops and conferences on behalf of the British Council, for example bringing together youth workers from across Europe to discuss ways of working with young people on climate change.