These are some examples of our research and writing
- Pre-Departure Orientation (PDO) Facilitators Manual: worked with International Organisation for Migration to develop a manual with extensive guidance on the design and delivery of PDOs for refugees (2021)
- We wrote a range of development education materials including printed and digital teaching resources for ActionAid and Oxfam, as well as articles for the media including the Guardian and TES.
- Partner Capacity Development Guides and associated resources for British Red Cross (2017) and Danish Refugee Council (2021-22)
- Wrote a toolkit on partner capacity strengthening for small UK organisations working in the global South funded by FCDO (2022)
- Subject matter expert for online learning modules on cultural awareness
- We wrote Tearfund’s Roots 5 Guide to Project Management
- The Comic Relief Sport and Development Research Mapping report is now available here. This report is a sampling of the current research initiatives and approaches to monitoring and evaluation in the sector, using literature searches supplemented by interviews. Issues identified under the themes of problem identification, knowledge generation and knowledge use are discussed.
- As part of the development of the Theory of Change Skillshares/Coaching for Hope project of their sport for development with child gold miners in Burkina Faso, reviewed of over 150 reports and papers on child labour, artisanal mining, and child miners and created a ‘thinkpiece’ for the project team to use.
- We wrote a set of good practice guidelines for hybrid meetings for Local Trust
- We provide editorial support for research papers e.g. to the Faculty of Public Health, Dokuz Eylül University
- We co-authored a toolkit on the Monitoring and Evaluation of Information Literacy with the British Library of Development Studie, IDS, University of Sussex
- Woodcock, A., Cronin, Ó., Forde, S. (2012). Quantitative evidence for the benefits of Moving the
Goalposts, a Sport for Development project in rural Kenya, Evaluation and Program Planning,